Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: jiggskc — Missouri
Comcast
Independence, Missouri USA

Comcast Double charged / deducted Missouri

I authorized a payment in the amount of $257.47 on 8/28.  That payment was posted on 8/29.  That same payment posted again on 8/31.  This left me with about $4.00 to buy gas and groceries for the week.  I called Comcast immediately after it happened.  They recognized it as their error and told me it would be refunded within 48 hours.  I called my bank.  There has been no indication of a refund as of 9/4.  Today, 9/5, still no refund!  Definitely the LAST payment I will make to Comcast using my debit card.  You would think that with double billing / charging errors posted by consumers, to the internet, going back as far as 2007, they would have a quick way of dealing with these issues.  I have only been a Comcast subscriber for a couple of month and I am already in the market for an alternative.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Independence-Missouri-64058/Comcast-Double-charged-deducted-Missouri-1081820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast