Complaint Review: constructiondeal.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: hisham — east brunswick New Jersey United States of America
constructiondeal.com
5152 Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 114,Sherman Oaks, Ca 91 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

constructiondeal.com Construction Deal, Inc Beware of construction deal scam , don't join the service Sherman Oaks, California

*UPDATE Employee: Account was not managed correctly

To long story short, Sales person contacted me by phone to join constructiondeal.com, I explained to her that I am not a contractor, I am designer specify the work and material but doesn't provide labor , she said we also cover that, I Paid upfront $300 and waited for long time to get leads , but nothing happen, the lead come to me doesn't match what I do, when I asked to cancel and refund.

they refunded only $180 and the rest they insisted that you have to use as leads for business, since Dec. 2011 till now Sept. 2012 not even single job I had from construction deal.

It's most likely for contractors only not for designers, the last thing to do is advise somebody to join this company, it's my fault to join w/o reading reviews about it first.

Don't join with any sales call until you read about that vendor first, their Job is to collect your money and leave you begging to get it back w/o no control over them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/constructiondealcom/Sherman-Oaks-California-/constructiondealcom-Construction-Deal-Inc-Beware-of-construction-deal-scam-dont-join-940095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on constructiondeal.com

Account was not managed correctly

AUTHOR: Cd help - (USA)

Hello Hisham Hebishy of HSM Interiors,

We sent various email to hisham@hsminteriors.com with the type of referrals you requested inside of your account. We apologize if we fell short in servicing your account. We set up your account December of 2011 and at that time you confirmed all settings. In addition to Interior design you selected remodeling work. The only reason you received work outside of interior design is because it was selected and then confirmed via the confirmation wizard. We have the following details for electronic signature confirming settings :

Electronic Signature: hisham hebishy 12/28/2011 11:53:10 am

Recorded IP Address: 152.133.6.135

We will never deliver leads outside of your settings. We pride ourselves in our honesty and we are happy to put everything in writing. We have been in business for over 8 years and have had some complaints but they are very few compared to the thousands and thousands of happy customers we have all across the country. If you would like to work this out you can always call in and ask to speak to me directly. My name is Sam, I manage our Customer Operations. Hope to resolve this with you soon.

transition