Complaint Review: Coral Resorts

Coral Resorts
33 Office Park Rd. Suite 218 Hilton Head Island, , South Carolina USA

Coral Resorts Misleading Sales Reps Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: My husband and I met with an attorney in H Head

Purchased a point system time share from Coral Resorts, was told that the 28000 points is enough to get two weeks a year, did not happen. Went back to Hilton Head on our free developers week . Which cost $1000.00 booking fee, upgraded to 128,000 every other year, at a cost of $433.00 per month. Went back down in Nov. 2013 to use points, Sales rep Kevin W had mentioned he could save us money by combining our two properties( the original 28K and the additional 100k) and that would save us from two maintanence fees. Also we coulod convert our points to weeks which would give us 5 weeks per year. But our booking fees will cost $250.00 or less, and no more developers week. It will cost $55.00 more per month. Agreed and signed. We received an email about a month later telling us we have a new RCI membership, we contacted Corals fast response customer NO CARE, and we were told we purchased only one week every other year. I spoke with Jenifer on Monday, Feb. 24th to try to resolve and pleaded with her to check into this. She told me that is what we have, we signed the contract. The 5 weeks promise is not in writing, sorry S.O.L. I tried to explain to her and asked why would I spend more money for a lot less product, she said, " You signed the contract".

Very Frustrated, I need anyone to jouin me in a civil suit, or anyone that has one against these crooks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Resorts/Hilton-Head-Island-South-Carolina-29928/Coral-Resorts-Misleading-Sales-Reps-Hilton-Head-Island-South-Carolina-1127403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Resorts

My husband and I met with an attorney in H Head

AUTHOR: margo k. - ()

My parents are out almost $20,000 because of the evil people at Coral Resorts. Did I mention that my parents are in their 80's?? My husband (who is a lawyer) and I met with an attorney last week while we were in Hilton Head. His name is Zach Naert (22 New Orleans Rd Ste 3). His primary focus is going after Coral Resorts. He has pages and pages of complaints against these people. As of right now, he has 28 suits filed against them, my parents included. I would strongly suggest you contact him. The people that run Coral Resorts make me sick!!! One of my friends suggested I contact 20/20! I may do so. I am also going to contact my state representantives, which Zach suggested I do. You may want to contact your representatives as well. These people must be stopped!!