Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance Corp

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Irked Consumer — Denver Colorado
Credit Acceptance Corp
25505 W Twelve Mile Road Southfield, Michigan USA

Credit Acceptance Corp What A Complete Ripoff... This company, along with a car dealership, are the most crooked people I have ever come across! Southfield Michigan

*Consumer Comment: You weren't ripped off

*Consumer Suggestion: I don't think you understand that the dealer that sells you the car and Credit Acceptance are TOTALLY different companies...

Credit Acceptance... What an utter and complete mess of a company!

I have no doubt, they seem to be in "cahoots" with many car dealerships.  I purchased a vehicle from a major car lot and got a complete piece of junk.  My vehicle spent almost all of its time in the garage of the dealership supposedly getting fixed... In the meantime called the Credit Accep people to explain the situation.  It was making it very hard for me to make my payment and continue to pay 850.00 to 1,100 each time my car ended up right back at the dealership because something else had gone wrong.

The could have cared less! They had no interest in helping me or trying to work out anything of the kind. They were very rude and difficult to work with. Their solution... Come tow my vehicle while I was at work! I wasn't able to retrieve any of my belongings and could never find out exactly where they took my car.

Now my wages are being garnished, and the total of the garnishment is 23,814.41!!!!  Are you kidding me????Between Medved Autoplex and the horrible Credit Acceptance Corp... I have no desire to ever, try and purchase another vehicle. What a complete nightmare...

What a shame that they seem to get away with whatever they want... I only hope that one day, that company, along with all the dealerships that are involved with them, go down! Karma is nothing but nice... and how dare they get rich off of all the customers they have ripped off!

Shame on you Credit Acceptance Corp!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Acceptance-Corp/Southfield-Michigan-48034/Credit-Acceptance-Corp-What-A-Complete-Ripoff-This-company-along-with-a-car-dealershi-1135253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Acceptance Corp

You weren't ripped off

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"I have no desire to ever, try and purchase another vehicle."

That is a realistic view because now that a subprime lender has repossessed your car it's unlikely that you will qualify for a loan until the next decade.

"Shame on you Credit Acceptance Corp"

Yes, shame on you for enforcing the terms of a financial agreement.

You may want to consider moving closer to your place of employment. Good luck.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

The lender is NOT obligated to forgive payments because the dealer sold you junk.  It just does NOT work that way.

They are holding you to the contract YOU signed with them when you borrowed the money from them.

The  garnishment is what they need to do to get the money YOU owe THEM.

Read this carefully...THEY DID NOT RIP YOU OFF..ONLY MADE YOU LIVE UP TO THE CONTRACT TERMS.  GROW UP!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC