Complaint Review: Credit Care

P.O. BOX 965052 Orlando, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 1-877-302-8797
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Credit Care Credit Care/GECRB The most horrible bank institution ever! People in customer service and Managers impossible to deal with! Predigest! Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Credit Care..The most horrible Bank Institution Ever.

*Consumer Comment: Questions..

This is the most horrible Bank Institution ever! Horrible and lazy customer service, not proffessional service at all.

The worst managments and bunch of predigests! Stay away from this institution!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Care/Orlando-Select-StateProvince-FL/Credit-Care-Credit-CareGECRB-The-most-horrible-bank-institution-ever-People-in-customer-1130205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Care

Credit Care..The most horrible Bank Institution Ever.

AUTHOR: Elizabeth W. - ()

I got financing from Credit Care as a repaymnet option for Dental Job done for my son. Dental job was done badly and my sons crown nedded to be redone 3 times. We had to make several trips and it took 5 month when his crown was done correclty. ( I hope so).

Since  that time for dental job was posponded I have requested with Credit care about my repayment option to be extended for extra 6 months. I spoke with one of the managers and I was approvved. No longer than week later I was informed by mail that  my request was denied.  Then they told me they have no authority to extend my repayment. All depends on the decision done in  Dental place. I have called dentist and they had agree with me. Unfortunerely when Dental place made a request they told them they can gave me only 3 months.

Credit Care they have lazy and not professional customer service, very extended holding time. I have spent hours on the phone. It cause a lots of aggreviation. They are just bunch of prediegests. I hate this bank!!!!!

Questions..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Just how late are you on your credit card payments?

Or is this a case of you wanting them to make some sort of "arrangement" where you can pay late or pay less than the minimum payment?