Complaint Review: dealpass - 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2004

• Reported By:phila Pennsylvania
dealpass - 24 Protect Plus
www.dealpass.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus - deal Pass RIP OFF SCAM FRAUD there was an unauthorized charge for 134.95 Internet Connecticut

November I was charge 1.00 on the account hat I use for AOl. I thought it was for something else. I just reviewed my December statement and there was a charge for 134.95 for a 24 protect plus. I called the 1-877-500-5754 number and was told that a banner had to have come up and someone had to authorize these charges. WHich did not happen. I called AOL and they do have this transaction. I looked the company and found your web site and others also have been scammed by the same under other names. These people should be in Jail. And AOl I am very suprised. Waiting to see if they will help me out.

kate
phila, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2004 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealpass-24-Protect-Plus/Connecticut/24-Protect-Plus-deal-Pass-RIP-OFF-SCAM-FRAUD-there-was-an-unauthorized-charge-for-13495-77175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealpass - 24 Protect Plus