Complaint Review: Deep Sea cosmetics

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: bindy — INDIAN TRIAL North Carolina
Deep Sea cosmetics
5706 LINDLEY CRESCENT DRIVE charlotte, North Carolina USA

Deep Sea cosmetics or adore cosmetices Rude , Pushy and Liars to everyone who walks by. charlotte North Carolina

I walk by there place and very pushy about us washing our hands . I said NO! thank you . They took my hand and put stuff in it. I said i have stuff and i don't want any. He continued to rub other stuff on me . Then tryed selling me. Keep lowing the price and I said no thank you. i just want to eat lunch. He got me in the booth and tooked me I need stuff to get rid of the red. I said i like my face the way it is. He put stuff on my face.

Hewouldn't let me leave without buy face cream i told him I didn't want and and rung it up. I got it so I could leave , Then tryed it on my daughter. This only up set me more. i left and finsh my hair appointment. By the time i got home my face was all red and took 2 twos for the red to go away. I ask my daughter to take it back because i was going out of town.

I got back and my daughter said when she tryed to return it and she told him poliy . he said oh shit. He still didn't take it back. Call customer sevice line and got not help . I going to take it back and leave it and then call my credit card people and have the money put back on. I hope this works, Bad Stuff and bad people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deep-Sea-cosmetics/charlotte-North-Carolina-28079/Deep-Sea-cosmetics-or-adore-cosmetices-Rude-Pushy-and-Liars-to-everyone-who-walks-by-1091797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deep Sea cosmetics