Complaint Review: Dentalville

• Submitted: Fri, July 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ian — Las Vegas Nevada
Craig and teneya Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Dentalville Lied, and tried to create more problems and fake Diagnosses Las Vegas Nevada

I went to dentalville on craig and teneya about 8 days ago, had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, they told me to come back in a week to check on healing... Came back 6 days later "because 7th was 4th of july" and they didnt even see me saying I have disolvable stiches and they will disolve, I asked them could I have dry socket "reading a ton about it during healing got me worried" he asked am I in pain, I said no, so he said you do not have dry socket.. Also to come back on fri and your dentist will be here and well be able to look.

So I came back friday "today" and my dentist wasnt there, then the desntist that was seeing me put a bunch of dirty U-tencils on a tray. I asked him can he clean those first because one of them had white stuff on it and the others looked like poor cleaning with water spots. He said "im not going to use those" while he was leaning back my chair I already felt uncomfortable. Not even 10 seconds later he puts those same u-tencils in my mouth,

I couldnt speak as he said "these stiches arnt disolvable" so he started taking em out. as he finished he went back to the extraction site and started pulling out dark blod "clots" and said "yes you have dry socket' I was shocked thinking I needed those clots to prevent dry socket "as I read on other dentist websites" he tried to tell me that he needs to get those out to have it nice and clean, so it can heal, as I thought I was healed already "no pain plus it looked like there was no swelling"

So as he took the second one out I sat up and said i dont feel comfortable and wanted to leave, he said I can do whatever I pleased. As I walked out the front desk lady was asking me whats wrong I told her. I dont like the way this place has been Lied about multiple things from the stitches to the dry socket, and would like to see my origonal dentist she replied well hes on vacation, which I feel is another lie, I also feel that the dentist was trying to create a dry socket for me to come back in and get more work!!! I am very upset and is looking to get a lawyer and handle it in court!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dentalville/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Dentalville-Lied-and-tried-to-create-more-problems-and-fake-Diagnosses-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1064745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dentalville