Complaint Review: Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal

• Updated: Thu, May 27, 2010

• Reported By: mneri — South San Francisco California United States of America
Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 400 Ontario, California United States of America

Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal I did not order a thing from this company. I even havent even heard of them. They sent me a package and offered a free trial on their anti Age System but charged me freight and a Dark Eye creme. Never Ontario, California

Let me be clear that I am in my 20s. i don't need this creme for another 20 years or so. I haven't even heard of Dermitage. But lo and behold, I received a package from them yesterday as if I ordered these products. Making fake orders is a fraudulent way of marketing a product. The bill that came with the package states that the Anti Aging System is offered for a 14 day free trial but the Dark circle eye creme will cost me $24.95 plus shiping of $5.95 and tax $2.37. What a rip off.

I just want to know how they came about my name and address so I can give that database a piece of my mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-Advanced-Skin-Renewal/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-Advanced-Skin-Renewal-I-did-not-order-a-thing-from-this-company-I-even-havent-607886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal