Complaint Review: Devarie Golden

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: DG342013 — PALM HARBOR Florida
Devarie Golden
2474 CLUBSIDE CT APT 414 PALM HARBOR, Florida USA

Devarie Golden Used deceptive language in order to get me to enter my credit card info. PALM HARBOR Florida

From what I remember, this website offers online streaming of music, I think.  It doesn't mention anything about a trial membership and it certainly does not quote $34.95 as a price for anything it offers.  I would never agree to that.  This company is scamming people to give them their credit card info. with false claims that it is only to protect the owners rights..  or something of that sort.  Whatever it is that they claim, it's vague, deceptive and, in my opinion, fraud.

It's my own fault for falling for such any obvious scam, but if there's anything I can do to help others avoid falling into the same trap then I'd like to help out with that. That's the main reason for my compaint.  I'm not sure if there is any resolution that can be sought for myself but I just hope this company doesn't keep getting away with this.  It's a shame how many of us honestly work for our money and that there are con artists like this who just sit back and steal it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devarie-Golden/PALM-HARBOR-Florida-34683/Devarie-Golden-Used-deceptive-language-in-order-to-get-me-to-enter-my-credit-card-info-1056382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devarie Golden