Complaint Review: DMH Media Network

8500 Wilshire Blvd Suite 527 Beverly Hills, California USA
  • Phone: 818-8369873
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

DMH Media Network Dave Hill, David Hill, Alex Frasier, FGM Magazine, Alpha XY, RnB Magazine, True Magazine Breach of contract and unpaid wages Beverly Hills California

David Hill, or Mr. DMH as he likes to call himself, will promise you a job, a piece of the pie and all sorts of wonderful opportunities. At first he will deliver- well sort of. Dave is well connected to a lot of people in the music industry, so at first you are excited and believe anything he says. I  offered to start as an intern but with his persistance on paying me, of course I agreed.

Then came pay day and no pay. He gave me  all these excuses about why he cant pay but promised it would be soon, so I continued to work. Then the next pay period came around and still nothing. I did this for months until another co-worker told me Dave left them hanging many times before. As a result I told Dave I would postpone working until I was paid in full. That lastest for a week. Dave paid something on his debt and I came back to work.

The last straw came when Dave asked me to hire 2 writers for RNB magazine. I did as told, but in the back of my mind I wondered how he was going to pay them and still havent paid me. When pay day rolled around and he couldnt pay them what little money he owed, my phone started ringing and that was it.

I am currently in the process of suing DMH Media Network along with another co-worker and filing a report with the Labor department.

Beware of David Hill and DMH Media Network when he ask for an investor. I personally know several people Dave owes so I am sure this will not be the last post.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMH-Media-Network/Beverly-Hills-California-91367/DMH-Media-Network-Dave-Hill-David-Hill-Alex-Frasier-FGM-Magazine-Alpha-XY-RnB-Magazi-1104327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMH Media Network