Complaint Review: Dominion Financial

• Submitted: Fri, September 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 10, 2004

• Reported By:Panama City Florida
Dominion Financial
P.O. Box 1891 Champlain-Cherry Hill NJ New York 12919, New York, New Jersey U.S.A.

Dominion Financial This company is a fraud! They lied when they stated I would receive 2500 credit card with 6 months of no intrest and then they sent me a box of coupons which I sent back. Canadian scam Champlain New York, Cherry Hill New Jersey

When I called to tell them I was not interested they told me that I would get no money back because no refunds but I was never told that!!

This company is a fraud! They have one person telling you that you would receive a credit card with 2500 limit and they are going to help you get your credit back. Then they put someone else on the line to verify your routing number and account number and speak in terms that are normal for most people to understand. I believed the first person I spoke to because she sounded like she wanted to help rebuild my credit and then I find out later that all I bought was coupons which I would never use. I trusted the first person I spoke to when she told me I would receive a credit card with 2500 credit limit and I asked her 3 times if this credit card was a credit card with a credit limit and she said yes and then told me they had to verify my account number while being recorded. I was lied to by an employee that works for the same company as the other employee, they told me two different versions, and when I called they said too bad.

Jeffrey
Panama City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2004 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-Cherry-Hill-NJ-New-York-12919-New-York-New-Jersey-12919/Dominion-Financial-This-company-is-a-fraud-They-lied-when-they-stated-I-would-receive-250-107812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial