Complaint Review: Done Right Moving

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Calleo — Edmonton Alberta Canada
Done Right Moving
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Done Right Moving held my goods hostage, charged me more money, and left early Edmonton, Alberta Canada

On kijiji Done Right Moving quotes $65/hr. I called and booked them to arrive at 9AM sharp on a Friday. They arrived at 10AM, I confirmed the price with them before they started to load: 3 hours minimum + 1 hour travel time. Total = $260

On arrival to my new place they said they wanted $360 and that they wouldn't unload until I paid them. They came down to $340. I paid.

They then proceeded to unload my stuff and brought it to the elevator. They left at 12:20 while I was upstairs unloading the elevator. There was still 4 elevator loads of stuff to go up and they hadn't finished working the 3 hour minimum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Done-Right-Moving/Edmonton-Alberta-/Done-Right-Moving-held-my-goods-hostage-charged-me-more-money-and-left-early-Edmonton-964757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Done Right Moving