Complaint Review: e-Credit Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2002

• Reported By:
e-Credit Solutions, Inc.
9590 NW 25th street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

e-Credit Solutions, Inc. almost got me. thanks to this web site

I received postcard in the mail notifying me that this was my last chance to receive my credit card for approved credit of $4000.00. I called the #, but was very questionable when the guy was asking me questions and wanted my SS # and bank address. I told him that I didn't feel comfortable with giving him that info until I checked them out on the internet. I am so glad that I checked them out and found this site. Thank You!

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on E-Credit Solutions Capital aka Choice Consumer Credit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-Credit-Solutions-Inc/Miami-Florida-33172/e-Credit-Solutions-Inc-almost-got-me-thanks-to-this-web-site-13845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-Credit Solutions, Inc.