Complaint Review: eBates.com

• Reported By: Blackwidow510 — Oakland California
eBates.com
, Select State/Province USA

eBates.com eBates Scam, they do not provide cash back Nationwide

I heard about eBates on a tv ad during the holidays. I decided to sign up as they were giving $5 exyra for first time users. I followed the directions, clicked on the store link from the eBates website and started shopping. Their is a "ticket" number as reference to show you clicked the store link and made a purchased.

I waited a week and no cash back appeared on my account. I emailed customer care and they told me I didn't purchase from the ebates web page. I emailed them with the ticket number and all my order info they requested (items purchased, prices, taxes, total, method of payment, etc). I included the ticket number, date and time of purchase which matches my order. Yet they continued to say " Sorry we cannot offer you cash back, you did not purchase through our website. Maybe you can try again after you read the FAQ page. And they linked the FAQ page.

They made it seem like I was lying and I didn't know what I was doing. They are a total scam, and I had already heard people tell not to believe the hype, they rip you off. But I wanted to give it a chance.

Please se don't sign up it is a total fake!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBatescom/Select-StateProvince/eBatescom-eBates-Scam-they-do-not-provide-cash-back-Nationwide-1111459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eBates.com