Complaint Review: eLove Matchmaking

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Pattie — North Plainfield New Jersey United States of America
eLove Matchmaking
77 Accord Park Drive, Suite B-9 Morristown, New Jersey United States of America

eLove Matchmaking Scam; lied; promised 8 dates; only 3 since May 2012 Morristown, New Jersey

After contemplating online dating services, I had received information regarding eLove Matchmaking which promised background checks.  I thought that would be a lot better and safer than online dating and agreed to meet with the representative, Cheryl, at the Morristown office.  After extensive interview and answering many questions which were supposed to match me with compatible gentlemen, I was offered several options.  The lowest cost option was $4995 which still freaked me out, but I finally signed believing this would lead me to someone I could trust.  The agreement was signed on May 5, 2012, and since then I have only been matched with 3 gentlemen.  Although they were pleasant enough, I was not interested in any further contact.  My last date was July 27, 2012, and I have not heard anything since.  I have called a few times, but was told these things take time.  I would be happy if I could get half of my money returned to me believing this to be a scam.  I'm not even certainly the company even does a background check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eLove-Matchmaking/Morristown-New-Jersey-07960/eLove-Matchmaking-Scam-lied-promised-8-dates-only-3-since-May-2012-Morristown-New-Jer-1004219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eLove Matchmaking