Complaint Review: East Coast Property Management/Michael Noonan

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: New England Built-In & Trim — Townsend Massachusetts
East Coast Property Management/Michael Noonan
42 Oak Trail Rd Bolton, Massachusetts USA

East Coast Property Management/Michael Noonan East Coast Property.Management/Michael Noonan; Liar and Thief Bolton Massachusetts

I have never in the 35-40 years ever seen such a clueless builder in my life.Who claims he's built 2 houses before the one I was working on. It is pretty evident from my experience with him he wasn't handling too much of the trim end of things. He was copying things off of the last builders hoise I had trimmed out. Four time he had come in the other house I was trimming out and raved about my work. But on day two he was going around behind my back soliciting my help into doing things he said he would do to cheapen up the price weeks before in estimate phase. Then he started so much crap behind my back with my help (worst posibble candidates for help, pot smoking loser who'd been fired from numberous jobs, just had his wifes car repoed and house foreclosed on but stands around all day talking to anyone who listen to his problems and on the phone too. The other; worked a week 3 years prior and then never showed up ....why?.. on this job 4 days into his reemployment he drops hes an oxicodon addict....both worked one week and that was enough) that I really had no problem with them as job site acquaintances. But are now pretty much enemies all due to this builders playing people. I asked him and asked him for pictures of his last houses trim. And he always had some excuse why he didn't have them. I argued points with him abou t trim and he would tell me I 'didn't know what I was doing. And his other guy knew more about trim than me' ( knew darn well he had been calling him and asking him about things.And his old trim guy would lie to him about things) Then when we ever took a trip to the last house he was partners in doing. ...he pretty much ate his words of ' oh that would look stupid' and 'no my guy (his old trim guy) said you run it up onto here' But once in that house I see one thing after another that contradicted everything he was fighting me with that his guy had done before (his guy? I an absolute butcher....have never seen so many broken loose joints in my life in every aspect of trim) including the 'oh that would look stupid' and there it was.....as soon as I pointed it out the builder could not get his shoes on fast enough to get out of the house because it was one of those in your face moments. After I ask, and then he asks (copying things he was off the last house I trimmed out) 'what are plinth blocks' he elects to do them, and then doesn't like them..then he says his real estate agent says they don't used inth blocks in Wellesley, Ma.

I take a picture of a house I was working on that night in Wellesley of.......plinth blocks....everywhere! He said he pay me......and have got the run around since April 14, 2013. Call him and he jerks you around. Bump into him on a job in Natick and he's so sweet as apple pie with'I'm not into screwing people over. I want to square up with you because I don't want a reputation for burning subs. ' Has responded to nothing since. I have never in my life been on a job where the builder was as clueless as this guy. In the words of the trim sales guy after he forced me no choice but to leave ' oh god, this guy is brutally difficult to deal with' My response was 'brutally difficult? This guy is all over the place! He doesn't know what he wants, then what he wants won't work and then he's telling me I don't know what I'm doing' Good luck to the people buying the house from this joker and his butcher trim guy. Last thing his trim guy had steered the builder into saying to me was 'those return things on your window sills..their all going to break loose' in a goffy tone. Never ever has one little one inch return ever broke loose on me in the last 10 years. If that's his butcher trim guys biggest worried to toss at me. I think he'd better shuffle around his priorities. Because the people who buy the house at 14 Arden St Wellesley, Ma shouldn't have to worry about that with my work. They/him/the butcher should worry more about all the joints throughout the rest of the house , like on his last East Coast Property Management house that have broken loose....Because they are everywhere and I also have pictures of them. This was just another scheme of Michael Noonan's to wealsel out on paying me the $6150.00 he owes me. Guess that's why they have the Rip-Off Report and courts for.....to let the truth be know about scum bags who are deadbeats on paying people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Property-ManagementMichael-Noonan/Bolton-Massachusetts-01740/East-Coast-Property-ManagementMichael-Noonan-East-Coast-PropertyManagementMichael-Noon-1090249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Property Management/Michael Noonan

arrive