Complaint Review: electronic arts

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Beecher city Illinois
electronic arts
, California USA

electronic arts EA electronic arts inc. (EA) fraudulently removed hundreds of dollars from my bank account on 10/25/2013 this company is based in California California

on 10/25/2013 I went to the bank and found my checking account had been almost wiped out! Electronic Arts Incorporated had removed hundreds of dollars from my account. Without my permission of course. I have researched this on the web as you can do also. You will find this has happened to numerous amounts of people. I track it back as far as March of 2010. WHY is NOBODY doing anything about this or the company? This happened to several people the same week my account was hit. My hasmany branches but only two members have been of any help.

In which I also intend to post about them also as I am not the only member of that bank to be hit. That post yet to come. Back to EA. I have to find any way of contacting this company as every number I can find refers you to a website. The website wants info you cannot provide since the charges are fraudulent. I would not trust this company or believe the excuse of their system has a glitch which I have also read online. RETURN MY MONEY,AND FIX THE ISSUE ( EA)!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/electronic-arts/California/electronic-arts-EA-electronic-arts-inc-EA-fraudulently-removed-hundreds-of-dollars-fro-1095560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on electronic arts