Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent a Car- El Cajon

Enterprise Rent a Car- El Cajon
451 N Magnolia, El Cajon, CA 92020 El Cajon, California USA

Enterprise Rent a Car- El Cajon Scam El Cajon California

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Customer Care

I rented a car for 4 days. I was told that this is a option on my rental- if I brought the car back with the tank not full they would fill it and charge me $3.65 a gallon for the amount of gallons I used. They had a deal with the station for gas.  They charged me for a full tank. When I dropped off the car the fuel gauge read just a little under the 1/2 line. The car I rented only has a 16.4 gallon fuel tank ( I called the dealer). They said they put in 18 gallons. The guy I talke dto about this was rude and hung up on me.

NEVER AGAIN ENTERPISE!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-a-Car-El-Cajon/El-Cajon-California-92020/Enterprise-Rent-a-Car-El-Cajon-Scam-El-Cajon-California-1074116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent a Car- El Cajon

Enterprise Customer Care

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Austin,

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130808-002041 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,