Complaint Review: family 1st home preservation services

• Submitted: Fri, May 31, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: Monique — Aurora Colorado
family 1st home preservation services
433 north camden drive #609 beverly hills ca 90210 Beverly hill ca, Select State/Province USA

family 1st home preservation services they took over $2200 from us and said they would get us motafind that never happend.

*Consumer Comment: Please send me your info

*Consumer Comment: SEND US YOUR INFO... I have instructions for you !

I cant put into words how i fill im loosing my home becuse i put all our money and trust in to Tobias West he took everything we had left our home i have went threw so much in life to have been able to buy a home to loose it becuse of one man who had no right doing this to us

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/family-1st-home-preservation-services/Beverly-hill-ca-Select-StateProvince-90210/family-1st-home-preservation-services-they-took-over-2200-from-us-and-said-they-would-ge-1055280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on family 1st home preservation services

Please send me your info

AUTHOR: PattyF - ()

WE were scammed too by thern....PLEASE send me your info... I am collecting names.

chmeitli @ me .com  (ingore the spaces, tring to avoid them removing the email.)

Send me your name, state and what you have done so far.

thanks

Patty 10/17/13

SEND US YOUR INFO... I have instructions for you !

AUTHOR: PattyF - ()

Hi ... I NEED to add you to our list of victims...

Please send me your name and number, $ amount and State to chmeitli @ me . com (please do not include the spaces when writing the email, just rying to find a way for the email not to be removed.)

thanks