Complaint Review: FED-EX - FEDERAL EXPRESS

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Lake Elsinore California

I ordered a very important product and I paid 15 dollars so I can have it as soon as possible. I could not get that in the area I live in.

On Friday 02- 28-09 I tracked the delivery time, and I was surprised to see that it said it was delivered at 12:15 p.m. the same day.

Waiting for that and not receiving anything, I went outside of the house and looked for it.

Suddenly I found a door tag attached to my GARAGE DOOR !!!!!????

I called the Fex-Ex office and talked to at least couple of people/ the majority were so rude that they thought customers owe them something.

I told a supervisor, why in the world this brainless driver left the tag on the garage door ( we do not have a dog and a sign says so ). and why he did not come and ring the bell.

Witout apologizing or anything very rudely they said well you will have it by NEXT TUESDAY !!!!!

I told themd , if I wanted to get it in 10 days I would not have pad 15 dollars. They said they cannot do anything.

I want everybody know that Fed-Ex./ in bad economic times such as now, hires illiterate, stupid, and brainless people who must ride a donkey and not truck, and they are so stupid that they put the door tag at the garagre dood, while the house door is closer.

Please to teach these stupid managers who hire those brainless drivers a lesson and boycot using Fed Ex. They even refused to refund my shipment money. so rude. please tell your friends when they order something or send somthing never use FexEx. this business which do not provid any services during sunday and MONDAY, must go out of buisiness.

ps: if you are interested I can provide you with all the documents proving whateve I said here is the turth and nothing but the truth.

Just send me an e-mail to (((email redacted)))

Lake Elsinore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FED-EX-FEDERAL-EXPRESS/LAKE-ELSINORE-California-92530/FED-EX-FEDERAL-EXPRESS-THE-WORST-DELIVERY-SYSTEM-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-AND-DO-NOT-TRUSAT-429565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FED-EX - FEDERAL EXPRESS