Complaint Review: freedownloadzone.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Russ from busso — Busselton Internet Australia
freedownloadzone.com

freedownloadzone.com I have had taken out of my bank account $9.97 from freedownloadzone.com which is a con,I did not purchase anything from them all BEWARE Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Information

freedownloadzone.com is a fraud its a small amount  I have been billed for ,but I am having it investigated and challenged. Stop on line fraud now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freedownloadzonecom/internet/freedownloadzonecom-I-have-had-taken-out-of-my-bank-account-997-from-freedownloadzone-811615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freedownloadzone.com

Contact Information

AUTHOR: freedwonloadzone.com - (United Kingdom)

Hi Russ,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I am a customer service representative from FreeDownloadZone.Com. I am more than happy to help you with this issue. Kindly send us an email with the details of this charge and we will resolve this for you. You can also visit our chat link for live support. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Support Team
Support@HelpMeDownload.Com
Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST