Complaint Review: FX Supplements

• Submitted: Sun, April 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 19, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
FX Supplements
916 113th Street Suite B Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

FX Supplements Have delt with this company since Nov.2008 and still waiting! Arlington Texas

I saw the Acai Berry on the internet, and the web site had the "backing" of well respected companies and individuals. I ordered a trial bottle for $5.95 in November 2008. I understood the company's restrictions and policies before I went into this trasaction.
The trial bottle was delivered late after the grace period. I called and emailed the company to cancel any further orders. After a verbal and email confirmation from the company for cancellation, my credit card was still charged $ 86.35 by the company.
I have called countless times and spoke with different reps regarding this matter. I have heard excuse after excuse each time I called. I have asked to speak to a supervisor many times, but was told that the supervisor was in a meeting. I am getting empty promises, and it is now the end of April! I have contacted the BBB and the Atorney General.
What will it take to get a complete refund!?

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2009 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/FX-Supplements-Have-delt-with-this-company-since-Nov2008-and-still-waiting-Arlington-Tex-444884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements