Complaint Review: Gabriela Soto

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed Off Room Mate — Chicago Illinois
Gabriela Soto
Unknown Lake Forest, Illinois USA

Gabriela Soto Gabriela Soto Architect, Gabriela Soto Architect Chicago IL, Gabriela Soto Architect Lake Forest IL Gabriela Soto Architect form Lake Forest a suburban nightmare on rampage again... Lake Forest Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal to FALSE (Slanderous) "Ripoffreport"

GABRIELA SOTO STORY - Gabriela Soto, an architect from Lake Forest IL on the criminal rampage again….

Gabriela Soto a former architect from Chicago IL due to her strong alcohol and drug addiction

can’t find a stable place to stay and basically she jumps from place to place squatting in abandoned or foreclosed homes in suburbs north of Chicago IL. Due to the addictions to keep her body running she

never separates from her thermos full of red vine which she carry everywhere…even in restroom…

However lately her jumping lifestyle rampage turned into really wild rampage….

Betraying trust of her room mates and landlords she choose to steal their belongings while they are at work…..and she play a dumb after they come back…

She does not even hesitate to take such big stuff as washer and dryer bringing some other drug addicted people for help. [continued below]....

..... This criminal activity needs to be stopped…

We strongly recommend all the house owners victimized by this criminal activity to contact the nearest police station and to make the report, regardless the time of occurrence.

Obviously, the victims most likely will never recover their lost time and money but at least they could possibly protect the other house owners from being victimized.

All the landlords who lost their appliances, furniture and plumbing need to know, that what happened is because the other victims failed to complain and gave up too soon to proceed in criminal court.

Something has to be done, and the law can’t have loop holes like this.

The home owners are required to pay property taxes - if not - they lose their properties.

But, in exchange for the monies the government should offer some protection against fraud and thieves. We strongly encourage all the victims of that man to file the forms below to report the fraud to Attorney's Office.

Please remember, criminals are feed by tolerance, if nobody does anything, more and more landlords are going to go down losing rent, furniture, furnaces, even copper pipes from the walls.

Here is the link to see some additional evidence regarding this story:

Below you can find the links of the government agencies which need to be contacted.

or to file a complaint with Department of Financial and Professional Regulation,

the link is below:

you can also file a complaint also with Better Business Bureau:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gabriela-Soto/Lake-Forest-Illinois-60045/Gabriela-Soto-Gabriela-Soto-Architect-Gabriela-Soto-Architect-Chicago-IL-Gabriela-Soto-1164329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gabriela Soto

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal to FALSE (Slanderous) "Ripoffreport"

AUTHOR: Gabriela Soto - ()

1) The individual who made FALSE claims are a disgruntled former landlord (a.k.a. "slum-lord") and former roommates (they are friends).

2) His name is Piotr Ogarski or Ogarzewski or Michael. He hides behind aliases -- as he is a con-man.

3) The room mates are Monica and Alina (surname unknown).

4) I paid rent to share a house at 23290 Birchwood Lane, Deerfield, IL 60015, in the Del Mar Subdivision. which the landlord claimed to own. I paide for and resided in this house for 4 months (April through August 15, 2013).

5) I paid rent on the first of each month.

6) In May, 2013, one month after I had moved into the house, the landlord informed me that the property was in foreclosure. He informed me that I would pay him monthly although the house was in foreclosure. In retrospect, I was informed that the property was not titled in the landlord's name.

8) I lived in the house with two women and a man. They were illegal refugees from Poland. They had no furniture or belongings. In fact, they used my furniture and belongings. They were difficult personalities -- loud, angry, unappreciative, etc. They befriended the landlord. They filed the ripoffreport.com allegations against me.

9) The illegal refugees STOLE from the basement storage of the house -- a mirror, a chair and other belongings, which they used in the house (again as they had no belongings).

10) Pursuant to our agreement, I presented 30-day notice that I was moving out.

11) Outside, behind the house was a pile of house appliances (toilets, washers, dryers and other household appliances). I asked if I could buy a washer and dryer from the pile behind the house. I found a dryer. The landlord told me I could have the dryer for free. He then said a matching working washer was located in the garage. He sold me the washing maching for $150. Again, he sold me the dryer for free (as it was outdoors behind the house).

12) In September, 2013, approximately two months after I had moved out of the house, the landlord (who, again, did not own the house) contacted me. HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF HAD PURCHASED ANY FURNITURE, FIXTURES OR OTHER ITEMS FOR THE NEW (NEXT) HOUSE I MOVED INTO -- AFTER LEAVING THE HOUSE THE SO-CALLED LANDLORD LEASED TO ME. HE SAID HE WANTED TO FILE A FALSE CLAIM AGAINST AN INSURANCE COMPANY CLAIMING THAT HIS HOUSE WAS ROBBED (by the company that conducted the foreclosure on the house he had leased to me). IN OTHER WORDS -- HE ASKED ME TO PARTICIPATE IN A SCAM AGAINST AN INSURANCE COMPANY. I REFUSED.

13) Approximately one month later the landlord called me demanding additional money for the washing machine that he had sold me approximately three months prior. THIS WAS BLACKMAIL. He said that if I didn't pay the additional fee for the washing machine that he would report it as stolen. I REFUSED TO BE BLACKMAILED -- AND HE FILED A FALSE CLAIM WITH THE POLICE THAT I STOLE THE WASHING MACHINE (FOR WHICH I HAD PAID $150 IN AUGUST, 2013). HE THEN FILED THIS FALSE ALLEGATION ON RIPOFFREPORT.COM.

14) In January, 2014, the Lake County Sheriff's Department investigated the landlord's false claim and dismissed the case. You can access this case through the Freedom of Information Act. For information you can contact the Lake County Sheriff's Department.

15) Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. I can be contacted at 708.288.7189.