Complaint Review: Gateway Energy

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jimmy229oz — Millington New Jersey
Gateway Energy
400 Rella Boulevard Suite 300 Montebello NY Millington , New Jersey USA

Gateway Energy Made it very difficult to cancel service. Refused to let me speak with a supervisor over billing issue. Billing issue never resolved. Montebello New York

I called about a billing issue that was not caused by me.  The operator, Jefferson, mocked me over the phone.  When I asked to speak with his supervisor, he told me that the supervisor didnt want to talk to me.  When I tried to cancel my service, they put me on hold for a half hour.

I waited though and cancelled.

This company is untrustworthy, rude and doesant even save you any money.  Stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Energy/Millington-New-Jersey-07946/Gateway-Energy-Made-it-very-difficult-to-cancel-service-Refused-to-let-me-speak-with-a-1054973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Energy