rank

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: white light — Tampa Florida
ge capital
, Select State/Province USA

ge capital I sent $160.00 for some ins. and they were to deposit $1500 into my account . I never received the money and they claim it was the fault of a wrong routing # Clearwater FLORIDA

I was told I could get a min. of $1500.00  and I was to send $160.00 for Ins.. I sent the money and never recived my loan into my account . When I called for the money they said I gave the wrong routing # and I need to send $460.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ge-capital/Select-StateProvince/ge-capital-I-sent-16000-for-some-ins-and-they-were-to-deposit-1500-into-my-account-I-1120762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ge capital