Complaint Review: gibson trust, inc

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2003

• Reported By:great lakes Illinois
gibson trust, inc
4081 n federal highway, suite 110a pompano beach, Florida U.S.A.

gibson trust, inc ripoff pompano beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Three Part story now being aired about Gibson Trust

*Consumer Comment: All Victims should contact the Florida Attorney General's Office

*UPDATE Employee: New Gibson Address

I am another victim of empty promises of Gibson Trust. Inc. I turned to them in good faith to help me with my finances and to show my`creditors I was still making effort to carry out my responsibilities. Fact is I am worse off than when I started with credit in ruins. The money being deducted from my account every month was never sent on time or not at all. Where do I go from here?

cassandra
great lakes, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2002 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gibson-trust-inc/pompano-beach-Florida-33064/gibson-trust-inc-ripoff-pompano-beach-Florida-39492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gibson trust, inc

Three Part story now being aired about Gibson Trust

AUTHOR: Ronda - (U.S.A.)

I have read a story about Gibson Trust that is being aired at a web site and I feel the information in the story will be helpful to all the victims. The web site states that there is a three part up date on Gibson Trust and the first of three stories is now airing.
If you would like to read the stories yourself you may go to the web site www.moneytalks.org

All Victims should contact the Florida Attorney General's Office

AUTHOR: Frank - (U.S.A.)

We have been able to determine from helpful tips from our readers that an investigator has been identified in the Florida AG's Office, Shana Shakoff, 954-712-4600 ext. 4742.

If you have specific information about the continuation of unprincipled business practices, please be sure to post them on this website also, as several law enforcement agencies are involved in the investigation of this business.

Also, I have been contacted by an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney dealing with this case, Marta Moakley, 110 S.E. 6th St., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-712-4600 Phone
954-712-4658 FAX

Frank Torelli
Investigative Reporter
Senior EDitor
Rip-off Report

New Gibson Address

AUTHOR: Carlos - (U.S.A.)

126 NE 19th Ave.