• Report: #1120273

• Updated: Sun, February 02, 2014

• Reported By: Wayne — tucson Arizona
GLOBAL COOLING SOLUTIONS LLC
2109 N TUCSON BLVD Tucson, Arizona USA

GLOBAL COOLING SOLUTIONS LLC Kurtis Cring Kurtis Cring AKA Global Cooling Solutions is a scammer, thief, and a very dishonest person. Tucson Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a creepy hoax

It was a sad day when I chose this incompetent liar to do some HVAC work at my house. First, he was not the cheapest by any means, but he promised to go above and beyond to make sure that our system is working beautifully and everything is tuned to perfection. He literally ruined everything he touched, you might think I’m exaggerating here, but sadly I'm not. His mess was not exclusive to the job he was hired to do, oh no, Mr. Scammer Kring managed to cause damage to other areas in our house. Not only did he lie about the damage, when confronted with irrefutable evidence that it was him that caused the damage, he refused to own up to it and take responsibility. We didn’t make a huge fuss over the damage because we wanted him to finish the job that he started and leave us in peace. The job was never done as he promised, most of his promises were lies. The part of the job that he managed to do is a huge mess, not operating as it should, the whole system is extremely loud, and on top of that he did some modifications to the system that were deemed hazardous when checked by an actual HVAC contractor. And I mean hazardous in the full meaning of the word, our house could have been burned down, or we could have suffocated due to this imbicile’s “modification”. We contacted this low life Kring to let him know of the low quality of work he did, and for him to pay for all of the repairs we had to do due to his incompetence, of course he wouldn’t take our calls or reimburse us.

I wanted to file a complaint with the ROC, but this thug is not licensed, he works under his friend’s license. DO NOT hire this pathetic excuse for a contractor unless you want your house to burn down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-COOLING-SOLUTIONS-LLC/Tucson-Arizona-85716/GLOBAL-COOLING-SOLUTIONS-LLC-Kurtis-Cring-Kurtis-Cring-AKA-Global-Cooling-Solutions-is-a-1120273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL COOLING SOLUTIONS LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a creepy hoax

AUTHOR: Kurtis - ()

This never took place, in any way or form.  This is a creepy hoax that is kind of unsettling because no one I know is even remotely upset with me. Notice how vague it is.   It may possibly be an ex landlord who is very vindictive and is convinced that I owe him money and damaged his house, though neither is true.  I think this site is often more a method of revenge than anything else.

Kurtis