Complaint Review: global payment direct inc

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: peggy friesenhahn — san antonio Texas
global payment direct inc
Nationwide USA

global payment direct inc Peter jones when I contacted the number on the letter I received from globsl direct he told me congratulations a nrd to use the check of $3821 part of mybwinnings $50,000 and use $1500 via western union and send to joseph victor in dublin ,ireland I sent the money and arranged ups delivery of my certified check I sentbthe transaction onfriday evening atlanta georgia

Received notification with a letter indicating that I was a prize winner 2nd prize winner in the first category of USA /Eu  Department Stores Sweepstakes lottery held on January 1 2014 . You have won $50,000 Global Direct has been designated by the sweepstakes to inform all winners and pay them off their money your payment will be delivered via certified check  which will be delivered by UPS or Fedex. ENCLOSED IS A Check for $3810 30 which is deducted from your winnings and to help you pay for the documentation and taxes fees and payable to you tax agent names .

I did ask Mr. Jones why t wad sending this tax requirement to Dublin , Ireland and he explained there is two different drwaings either in North America or Europe and I just happened to win in Europe drawing and will be in North America next year.

Do not act on this notice until you contact claims agent I contacted Mr .Peter Jones and he told me to send $1500 to Joseph Victor in Dublin, Ireland . I went to Western Union and sent him the $1500 and contacted Mr . Peter Jones snd told me that I would be receiving a certified check of $46,289.70 on Saturday 19th July at 900am via UPS but waited till 920am and recontacted Mr. Peter Jones . He informed me that Ups would not deliver this amount unless I sent money to insure the certified check.

.I went to Western Union and sent another $1000 to Joseph Victor in Dublin , Ireland .I sent the money and contacted Mr Peter Jones and confirmec payment was received and my certified check would arrive om Monday at500pm. The check never arrived and did not contact

t him back fue to disappointment .I thought that this was from God

I currently have $1310.30 left of the 3810.10 from my winnings still no certified check Each transaction from Western Union was verified by transfer number and amount inEuro dollars by Mr.Peter Jones..I feel that I have been scammed by this Mr.Peter Jones .he guaranteed me that it was 100% and I would receive my $1000 for insurance uon arrivel of my certified check .I woul appreciate you to investigate this company Global Direct , Inc my letter was signed by Sandra Owen Promotion Manager .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-payment-direct-inc/nationwide/global-payment-direct-inc-Peter-jones-when-I-contacted-the-number-on-the-letter-I-receive-1163834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global payment direct inc