Complaint Review: Global Resources LTD

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By:Topeka Kansas
Global Resources LTD
106 Apple Street Suite 114A Tinton Falls, New Jersey U.S.A.

Global Resources LTD Cant say if there a scam However no people skills what so ever Tinton Falls New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Legitimate Opportunity

I first came across Global Resources LTD a week or two ago on a craigslist computer gig claiming $17.00 an hour to do inventory for three days. Being close to Xmas i thought i would give it a Shot. I m in the Kansas town of Topeka, The capital city but there really isnt much going on in this town and the population is small fot a capital city.

I was contacted by Global Resources LTD and they sent me a packet of papers to sign and return Background checks credit checks personal checks they even wanted permission to talk to Friends family exctra basically free rain to do what ever they want. and also be able to release the info to potential clients of thiers

the called it a subcontracting position however the wanted me to fill out the 1099i and return it to them. they want me to apply for a chase pay card formally bank one you know chase lets not advance the money we promised and put a large group of hard working Americans out of Work.

Then i move on as im reading threw thier so called subcontractor contract (now keep in mind this is only a three day contract) willingness to sign a no compete contract But does not go in detail to what this no compete applys too.

so I emailed them back with my concerns also that I didnt like chase Bank That I would still do the job however i wanted paid by check to be sent out within 24 hours after the job was finished in subcontracting this is called negotiating. Some one forgot to tell them that. I get a very rude response aout how if i dont agree they will simply replace me that if i didnt abide i couldnt work for Global Resources LTD hold on what happened to being a subcontractor now im an employee ok.

I responded they were right there are so many companies out there that some little company in Trinton NJ Can be just as easily replaced as I can Be

Ive been in the computer field for almost 25 years Ive Had to deal with some idiots but this companies wins first prize. I Still have the original emails Just didnt want to Insult anyones intelligence By posting them

one finall Thing i told them i walked away from corprate america on the basis that people are more important then Money.

In closing I cant say if its a scam but at the very least a very arrogant unpeople oriented company that doesnt give a dam about there Contractors or there concerns

Just o note on the funny side i sent this as my final response to global (The corprate world did nothing to me I found I had a heart and a Conscience. As you so easily Explained There are a lot of companies I'll simply replace you.)

There finall response will replace you I felt 3 years old in the sand box I can just picture them stamping there feet while sucking there thumbs

Kent
Topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Resources-LTD/Tinton-Falls-New-Jersey-07724/Global-Resources-LTD-Cant-say-if-there-a-scam-However-no-people-skills-what-so-ever-Tinton-401373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Resources LTD

Legitimate Opportunity

AUTHOR: RacerX86 - (United States of America)

I also came across Global Resources LTD via Craigslist. A representative called me, and I filled out some standard subcontractor paperwork. They scheduled me to preform maintenance and repairs for Chase Bank also. I agreed, and was paid as per our agreement.

Since my "breakfix" with Chase Bank through Global, I have managed to obtain an HP certification with their support. I have also managed to be involved in several other projects, including a large-scale PC rollout for one of the largest PBM's in the nation. Global has been informative and coincise, although, information changes when a contrct is handled by several different companies.

There have been times when Global has been slow to pay but, when I've contacted their payroll department, they've managed to send me a .pdf file containing their payroll schedule. Since then, I have always been paid on time, and the more contracts I've agreed to with Global, the more work they call me for.

When I started out, I could barely replace a motherboard. Now I am a certified Dell and HP Technician.

As for Kent, he can barely spell. I wouldn't trust anyone like that around any of my technological devices, let alone some sort of corporate infrastructure. An understanding of reading, writing, and basic logic is required. None of which he seems to posess.