Complaint Review: Global Vacation Network

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: clarencet — apopka Florida United States of America
Global Vacation Network
orlando, Florida United States of America

Global Vacation Network I checked a Netbook for an incentive if I attended the seminar. which i did for over 2 hours. orlando, Florida

I attended a seminar on Oct 27 2012 in orlando flordia. This was to impress upon me to buy a vacation package. They said it should only take a little over an hour. I stayed for over 2 and a half hours, while they tried to convince me to buy, which I did not.They gave me an incentive gift list to check my gift off. I mailed the registration off the 29 of Oct. I have not as of yet received anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Vacation-Network/orlando-Florida-/Global-Vacation-Network-I-checked-a-Netbook-for-an-incentive-if-I-attended-the-seminar-w-996222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Vacation Network