Complaint Review: go trans

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: andrew — baton rouge Louisiana United States of America
go trans
157 south parkway east memphis, Tennessee United States of America

go trans they beat me out money for loads i had delivered memphis, Tennessee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Judgement

i worked for go trans with the hopes of becoming an owner operator . i was new to trucking at the time with only a year of experience. they had me thinking i was going to own my own truck in a years time . things went well until 30 days to go before i was to get ownership of the truck and i started getting pay checks for hundreds of dollars less than i should have. they told me to talk to payroll, i di but to no avail. when i decided to quit they refused to give me all the money i was owed. even with the persuit of a lawyer i did no good. i was glad to know they were finally shut down because they are a bucnch of scamers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/go-trans/memphis-Tennessee-38106/go-trans-they-beat-me-out-money-for-loads-i-had-delivered-memphis-Tennessee-992341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on go trans

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Judgement

AUTHOR: sunshine7711us - ()

I successfully took to court and won a law suit, then was paid by Jay Reesor et al with Go Trans in 2012. All in all they were ordered to pay me a third of what they ended up paying me, however, the point is - they had to shell out large bucks because of how I was treated when I worked for them.

I'm glad my time of knowing them is over. They all turned out to be a sorry lot. Last I knew, they had opened up their own collections agency in Texas...I wonder if there are people using them to collect from them?