Complaint Review: guardcsgnationw

*Consumer Comment: I beleive

*Consumer Comment: Suggestion from a customer of this company

*General Comment: GUARD/CSGNATIONW ACH PPD

*Consumer Comment: Security Monitoring

I recently recieved an unauthorized debit/charge on my bank account from GuardCSGNationW.  This is a scam,  Please let me know if you know anything about this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/guardcsgnationw/Houston-Texas-/guardcsgnationw-guard-csgnationw-Unauthorized-Charge-ACH-Houston-Texas-478765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on guardcsgnationw

I beleive

AUTHOR: Business Owner - ()

I beleive it is a alarm monitoring service charge.  We just enrolled in alarm monitoring and I beleive this is the charge appearing.  If you have not enrolled in any alarm system monitoring I would further explore.  But I have the same and I beleive it is legit.

Suggestion from a customer of this company

AUTHOR: Austinville dr in katy tx - (United States of America)

Hi!  The company is Central Security Group Nationwide, based in OK.  Their phone is 888-642-4567.  I've read many many complaints about people having issues about the company continuing to bill even when you cancel.  So far I haven't had issues with them but I am going to cancel because I don't want to give them my business if they are this nasty.

I would suggest calling them first, then either closing your account with them and making sure they follow through, or close your bank account.  Also, go to DPS Private Security Bureau in TX (if that is where you are) to file a complaint.  You can also go the Texas (or whatever state you are) Attorney General's website, and file a consumer complaint there as well, and don't forget the BBB.

I just happen to have a lot of neighbors who also have this company, so I told them that if they don't cancel me I will go door by door and let people know my experience.

The internet states that this company's CEO is Mark C. Wilson, the CFO is Harry Schenk, and the COO is Mike Hankins.  I don't know if having these names is useful, but just in case.  They may not know what is going on but I doubt it.

Just start with the first steps and see if you get a good response.  I will let you know how my cancellation goes.

Concerned customer

#3 General Comment

GUARD/CSGNATIONW ACH PPD

AUTHOR: mjensen - (United States of America)

I work at a bank, did research on this when a cust called in to see what purchase was. It is not a scam, its Nationwide home security.

Security Monitoring

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Not sure if this is still an issue for you or not but I receive this charge on my account and it is my Security Monitoring payment for Central Security.