Complaint Review: hair club for men and women

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: amir — TORONTO Ontario Canada
hair club for men and women
235 YORKLAND BLV,SUITE 1000 TORONTO, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 4194959955
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

hair club for men and women hcfmw This two hair club employees are invited to take lie detecting test.. TORONTO, Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: Thanks for supporting warm words...

*General Comment: inviting employees to the police station

hi, I formally invite this two hair club employees Simon D'sousa and Nellie Mahravan to come to the police station and take lie detecting test..!!!

This two employees have made wrong report and made wrong claims against me with intentions to cause harm, Mask the Truth, Cover up..!

Nellie Mahravan has urged me herself to contact her while handing over her own personal contact card right in front of employees....While Apologising  to me  She admitted derogatory and homophobic remarks targeted at me by another hair club employee named Chris and hatred suffered by Simon D'sousa all rooted in deep jealousy....! This took place on April 20 and 27-2012 at yorkland hair club..

Simon D'sousa, This man made a report about me which I formally announce to public that all of his report are made up and all are indeed pack of lies....!!!  all his accounts are lies aimed to mask the truth, cause harm..Simon D'sousa includs witnesses name Mahmoud Mortasavi. I also formally invite this person to come in and please verify or come to police and take lie detecting test..!
This person is a liar and now I invite him to come to police station and prove yourself once and for all with taking lie detecting test....!!

Now hair club Head Office, Don not make threats nor make any conditions..get a court order first...

Public should know that hair club lied , cheated from start..ignored all my weekly complains..ignored all my official complains..ignored problems caused by Loose WIG,melting tap and liquid glue they use to attach WIG to clients scalp; was on daily basis messy,dirty,itchy and shifted side to side effecting my life style and self esteem..!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hair-club-for-men-and-women/TORONTO-Ontario-M2J-4Y8/hair-club-for-men-and-women-hcfmw-This-two-hair-club-employees-are-invited-to-take-lie-det-973346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hair club for men and women

Thanks for supporting warm words...

AUTHOR: amir - (Canada)

hi, I do appreciate your kind ,honest words and I thank you from the bottom of my heart...

All I said here is truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me GOD..!!!

#2 General Comment

inviting employees to the police station

AUTHOR: BERNICE - (United States of America)

I am so sorry you had to go through this and I pray that it will work out for you.  I know how disappointing and dishearting it is when lies are told on you.  God bless you!