Complaint Review: Harvey Kopelowitz, ESQ

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Maria — miami Florida
Harvey Kopelowitz, ESQ
5400 University Blvd S-605 Davie, Fl , Florida USA

Harvey Kopelowitz, ESQ Back in 2004 I refinanced my mortgage and had $1874.00 was held in escrow because of allegedly debt to severalcreditors. The debts were cleared and the company closed down, It was called Klear Title Insurance Group. We never recouped the $$ Davie, Fl Florida

We refinanced a mortgage back on 1-30-04 and on closing the Title company held on to $1,847.00 becasue we had some debts on the credit reports.  So they cut ever so many checks to the company names and I was never able to settle with them becaseu the credit report information was incorrect or the account was not in our name.  I contacted the Title complany I don't know how many times but it eventually closed down and I could not find any forwarding address or telephone for them.

NOw when I looke up this name of the lawyer /president Harvey Kopelowits I see someone else called him a crook!!! Where are these funds which were supposedly "in escrow"???? Is this man still practicing law in the state of Florida??? There was a Christopher Tury as Vice-President of the company. I have not googled his name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvey-Kopelowitz-ESQ/Davie-Fl-Florida-33328/Harvey-Kopelowitz-ESQ-Back-in-2004-I-refinanced-my-mortgage-and-had-187400-was-held-in-1143083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvey Kopelowitz, ESQ