Complaint Review: hope4usa.com/‎

• Submitted: Fri, May 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Contact the FBI or Attorney General to File Arrest Warrant — Fort Mill South Carolina
hope4usa.com/‎
3525 Centre Circle, Suite 101 Fort Mill, South Carolina, Select State/Province USA

hope4usa.com/‎ Call FBI And Attorney General Immediately, Affiliate Scam, Ripoff , Major Lying Lawyer, Credit Repair Bad Reputation Report Fort Mill, South Carolina South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Have you report them?

Michelle Black and Ron Lambright Ripped me off 3525 Centre Circle, Suite 101 Michelle Black and Ron Lambright Ripped me off!! Stay away from this Company!!! PLEASE AVOID AND REPORT TO FBI AND YOUR LOCAL DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE. They kept collecting money every month started off with $30.00 then $200.00 Fort Mill, South Carolina

PLEASE AVOID AND REPORT TO FBI AND YOUR LOCAL DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE

6 months of having them take money from us, limited results and then the items pop back up on my credit reports. I told the lender who sent me to Michelle Black to stop sending customers her way. My real estate agent as well. I looked up the guidelines for the FTC found them to be collecting money every month and not doing anything. Checking my status isn't working for me any more. You must understand from my experience HOPE USA is a total SCAM!! I reported them to the FBI and Local District Attorney's office. I hope the government shuts them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hope4usacom/Fort-Mill-South-Carolina-Select-StateProvince-29715/hope4usacom-Call-FBI-And-Attorney-General-Immediately-Affiliate-Scam-Ripoff-Majo-1051866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hope4usa.com/‎

Have you report them?

AUTHOR: Across_The_Universe - ()

You ask us to report them but have you done it? After all it is you who is the victim.

When will people learn that nobody can remove anything from your credit report -- unless there is a mistake or you were a victim of identithy theft -- especially if it is something that should be there!!

Westminster