Complaint Review: Hostgator

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: PMG — Orange beach Alabama
Hostgator
5005 Mitchelldale Houston, TX 77092 Houston, Texas USA

Hostgator BIGGEST SCAM on this earth - they hacked my own website and deleted my entire online store Houston, TX Texas

I have had numerous problems with this company. I am a developer and have never in my 30 years dealt with such a company. You will sit aon hold for hours and they will pull your websites down without warning and delete your entire file manager. I have consider filing Police charges and federal charges and still intend to.

I was reeady to lunach a new online store that we spent over 600 hours on and then when we ordered the SSL for the store they deleted all the files on the server. I did not have them backed up. I AM BEYOND PISSED AT THIS COMPANY.

They still owe me over $100 in services that never were performed and that is just the ones I see.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. BIGGEST SCAM ON THE PLANET OF HOSTING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hostgator/Houston-Texas-77092/Hostgator-BIGGEST-SCAM-on-this-earth-they-hacked-my-own-website-and-deleted-my-entire-o-1102401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hostgator