Complaint Review: humana one dental

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: d. branson — fort walton beach Florida United States of America
humana one dental

humana one dental I got scammed by humana one dental too. internet

Went on-line to find dental insurance. Signed up for Humana One PPPlus after they gave me a long list of providers in my area and said I could cancel within a certain amount of time. Of course after I signed up and had paid for a year, plus enrollment fee (non refundable) they sent me a letter that the insurance would not become effective for a month after I had enrolled. When that time came and I went to make an appointment, I went on the site to look up my list of providers and lo and behold, there were no providers in my area. So now I want to cancel and there is no place on they"re site to do this. I called they're customer service number and was told I had to summit a grievance in the mail. Don't fall for this scam. I'm out 296.00 and still don't have dental insurance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/humana-one-dental/internet/humana-one-dental-I-got-scammed-by-humana-one-dental-too-internet-960362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on humana one dental