Complaint Review: Institute for Vibrant Living

• Submitted: Sat, September 18, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 18, 2010

• Reported By: DAVE — LUFKIN Texas United States of America
Institute for Vibrant Living
661 E.Howards Rd. Suite C Camp Verde, AZ.86322 Camp Verde, Arizona United States of America

Institute for Vibrant Living ,ivlproducts.com/ Double Billed me on 9-2-2010 & 9-7-2010 Sent only one 2 mo. supply @103.50 of Secretogogue hGH Plus Camp Verde, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: IVL is good company with good products

ON 9-2-2010 & 9-7-2010 I was Double Billed $207.00 It Should have been $103.50 for a 2 Mo. Auto Ship supply of Secretagogue hGH Plus. I had to change my Visa-Debit card @ Bank of America       So Institute for Vibrant Living could never Betray Trust again. They only shipped one ORDER, by ups- I contacted  customer service @ I.4 V. L. was put on hold 10min.17sec. called back their operator left a voice mail. they knew B.of A. would be getting involved if they did not correct the error.  They called back the next day left a voice mail I saved it. they promised to contact me. They always know how when they are trying to sell something. They have my E-MAIL contact. I have NOT heard from them.B.of A. Requires an attempt to resolve the RIP OFF by the injured party. After that their Electronic Claims,Resolution services.Will take over. They have a100 percent success rate in all the years I have been with them. ALWAYS-USE your visa card when making an ONLINE PURCHASE. If you are RIPPED OFF; You have PROTECTION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Institute-for-Vibrant-Living/Camp-Verde-Arizona-86322/Institute-for-Vibrant-Living-ivlproductscom-Double-Billed-me-on-9-2-2010-9-7-2010-Sen-641865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Institute for Vibrant Living

IVL is good company with good products

AUTHOR: Morgan - (USA)

I saw that they double billed you.  But, I have been using IVL products for almost 10 years (furit opower and vege powder) and they make me feel good physically every day.  your complaint about billing.  I have never been double billed, but once they charged me a price that was higher than I previously paid; I spoke up while placing the order and they were very  nice when I asked for a manager.  they corrected their mistake.  Call them and be nice and you will be treated nicely.  No one is perfect.  Give people a second chance.  God bless.