Complaint Review: International Satellite Communications in California

• Reported By: Zaga — Sydney Nationwide Australia
International Satellite Communications in California
Internet, California United States of America

International Satellite Communications in California Internet, California

I travelled from Australia to Europe. At Munich international airport I couldnt get on to the flight and I had to contact my travel agent at the office land line back in Sydney.

I had to rush and make call before the office closes back in Syd.

That was the reason I didnt have time to ask about the call cost.

I reached the travel agency voice message with prompt that office is closed and I hang up. I didnt even left the voice message.

On my return to Syd I have find out that call cost me (Australian $51.60).I have rang the phone company to find out they charge $16 connection fee and 5min minimum per call.When I asked for refund they offered me $20 refund which I refused because I dont think they should rip me off for the rest of the $30 either.

They dont deserve to have $1 of my money or others people money operating the way they do.Companys like that SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN AND OUT OF THE OPERATION

and stop them from ripping-off the other travellers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Satellite-Communications-in-California/Internet-California-/International-Satellite-Communications-in-California-Internet-California-488598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Satellite Communications in California