Complaint Review: Inventionhome.com A.K.A. Jacob Enterprises

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Fremont California
Inventionhome.com A.K.A. Jacob Enterprises
275 Center Road, Suite 105 Monroeville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Inventionhome.com A.K.A. Jacob Enterprises crooks at inventionhome.com Liars at Inventionhome.com, scam, crooks, liars and cons Monroeville Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: InventionHome.com is a Reputable Company

I only want to say that www.inventionhome.com is a rip off company.

They claim that they will patent your idea and market your idea and so on, with sugar on top and so on.

They claim they will do so much for a mere 25% of the profit,,,, "Bull Sh#t!

After they got done screwing me I was out more than $3,000.00.

No matter what they tell you, stay away from Inventionhome.com, A.K.A. Jacob Enterprises.

In their agreement it states they will not do a complete patent search.

They are the prime example of a scam company ever!!!

Let it be known that people with inventions do not need these companies as they only take your money and do very little for it.

If they do anything they may mail out some pamphlets to a company who will throw it directly into the trash!!!

The truth is a company will not even look at an invention submitted by someone other than the inventor, they feel as if you don't have enough confidence and excitement about your invention, why should they even bother?

Inventionhome.com is a joke and a rip off and I lost a lot of money on my invention which was already patent pending by someone else, but they told me it was not! They did not do a good patent search and I got screwed.

Please use a patent lawyer or Agent and stay away from companies like www.inventionhome.com A.K.A Jacob Enterprises you will only get screwed no mater how good it seems.

Devin
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inventionhomecom-AKA-Jacob-Enterprises/Monroeville-Pennsylvania-15146-1451/Inventionhomecom-AKA-Jacob-Enterprises-crooks-at-inventionhomecom-Liars-at-Inventionh-342169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inventionhome.com A.K.A. Jacob Enterprises

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My name is Russell Williams and I am the president of InventionHome.com.

I am responding to a negative posting about our company under the name Devin Freemont. Please know that this is a bogus and false posting. The person responsible for these false comments has never been an InventionHome.com customer. Unfortunately, this person has posted the same comments on other blog sites using a different name and geographic location.

InventionHome takes customer satisfaction very seriously and our business model for helping inventors is very different from invention companies. Although, we do offer fee-based services (that are optional), we do not charge up front fees for our efforts to market the invention. We ask for a % of the royalty only if we succeed, which means the inventor is not locked into an agreement with us. Secondly, we utilize a very streamlined approach for working with companies, which we have branded Hotlinks by InventionHome as well as our iShowOnline marketplace. We have over 3,500 companies (and growing) in our network that utilize us as a source for innovation and we are endorsed by several industry organizations.

InventionHome has a stellar reputation and we welcome any inventor to evaluate our approach (www.inventionhome.com). Furthermore, they can verify our record by visiting the United States Patent and Trademark and Better Business Bureau websites - http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/com/iip/complaints.htm and http://www.bbbonline.org/cks.asp?id=103101412401936348

Finally, if Mr. Freemont who drafted this communication is a real person, I invite him to contact me directly to discuss at 866-844-6512.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My name is Russell Williams and I am the president of InventionHome.com.

I am responding to a negative posting about our company under the name Devin ****. Please know that this is a bogus and false posting. The person responsible for these false comments has never been an InventionHome.com customer. Unfortunately, this person has posted the same comments on other blog sites using a different name and geographic location.

Finally, if Mr. **** who drafted this communication is a real person, I invite him to contact me directly to discuss at 866-844-6512.