Complaint Review: Iron Planet Services Inc, Tony Williams, Publishers Clearing House, Legacy Bank

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:zachary Louisiana
Iron Planet Services Inc, Tony Williams, Publishers Clearing House, Legacy Bank
4695 Chabot Drive Preasanton, California U.S.A.

Iron Planet Services Inc, Tony Williams, Publishers Clearing House, Legacy Bank scam, check fraud, fake winnings, tax evation Preasanton California

Ironplanet Services inc. sent me a check for $3945.00 as an initial payment for a winning of $450000.00 dollars from publishers clearing house. I called the number listed on the letter(I knew was a hoax!!!!) and the guy named "Tony Williams" told me to deposit check on the following day, and I would need to use that money to pay for legal fees to obtail the winnings. And that they would send to me documents to fill out for the money to be tax exempt!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

NOOOOO money winnings that large are EVER tax exempt!!!!! That was a SURE sign this was a scam!!!! He asked for my birth date; which I gave him wrong date, and he told me DO NOT tell bank that it was part of a contest I had won; because they would contact they IRS!!! These people are the scum of the earth. I live in a hard hit hurricane state, and they are trying to take advantage of desperate people. I hope other people see this and it helps them.

Meshellay
zachary, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iron-Planet-Services-Inc-Tony-Williams-Publishers-Clearing-House-Legacy-Bank/Preasanton-California-95588/Iron-Planet-Services-Inc-Tony-Williams-Publishers-Clearing-House-Legacy-Bank-scam-chec-422701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iron Planet Services Inc, Tony Williams, Publishers Clearing House, Legacy Bank