Complaint Review: JD Byrider

JD Byrider
1031 Chester Blvd Richmond, In 47374 Richmond, Indiana United States of America

JD Byrider Very unhappy Richmond, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: lol

*Consumer Comment: to " the guy"

*Consumer Comment: This Guy

*Consumer Comment: What a Joke!

All's I ever wanted from JD Byrider was all my money back  that my wife and I had paid in on the mini van we were buying. JD Byrider lied to me and kept the biggest part of our money and I want the rest of it back.  I don't give a rat's a** how big of a company JD Byrider is I want our money back. JD Byrider still owe's my wife and I a little over a thousand dollar's because they give us a thousand already and I want the rest of our money back. They promised us all our money back and as of yet they still have not given us all our money back just part of it. You can push and shove people for so long before it comes back to bite you in the a**. Well I am here to make it bite you in the a** unless we get the rest of our money back. I have 200 people who is going to go with me to the govener of Indiana to help me shut down the JD Byrider here in Richmond, IN unless you reply to me with in 72 hour's. Don't forget that veteran's have alot of pull even here in Richmond. I retired out of the army as a E5 Sergant and trust you me I have alot of pull.

The sarg.

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider/Richmond-Indiana-47374/JD-Byrider-Very-unhappy-Richmond-Indiana-691590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider

lol

AUTHOR: realisticlyreal - ()

I do not know why you felt the need to explain your situation to this person. J D Byrider is a rip off company. I don't rent a car from them, and have no need to. Yet, unlike the person who you are explaining your situation to can see the paint drying on the mold infested walls. This company knows its prey is the poor, bad credit individuals, down on their luck people? To sit back and argue this point is ridiculous. What kills me is that they feel like they are offending people with bad credit. I find it comical that they give loans to those with bad credit. J D  Byridyer gets  double their money worth and could care less if you pay the remainding balance off. The bottom line is bad credit individuals don't care if this goes on their report as more bad credit cause there is always a J D Byrider around the corner that will allow them to get another car. Argument is irrelivent,  because no person with bad credit is going to shed a tear over another account ending up on their list. And so what if you take them to court?  You know how many people go to court and still have yet to pay a company years later? You can't get arrested for bad credit. And funny that we live in a world that borrows money from other countries all day long cause we ourselves are in debt with bad credit but choose to peanalize american people for doing the same! lol just live, laugh, and love. You're only on this world for a blink of an eye. That dumb crap like stressing over rip off companies who will have thier day in court' believe me, is stupid. You came into this world with nothing "naked" you leave the same way! Guy with Great Credit peanalizing the guy who got ripped off by a rip off ass company. You weakness may not be in the affairs of finances, but best believe you are being ripped off somewhere in life! So no worries I get that your good with money. I hope the rest of your decisions and choices in life have proven to be as rewarding. You are well educated on the laws of finance though I give you that.Morally and ethically!

to " the guy"

AUTHOR: focalpoint - ()

obviously you work for cnac/jdbyrider since you are so biased with your words ans wisdom. Especially the words of camping out at the govs office. I for one have been delt a blow from them too. and situations made it so i had to turn to someone for my stupidity.

Sounds like you like to beat down someone when they are down. get a life cnac/jd byrider cronie!!!!. go rip someone else off.

sarg,

ignore this pathetic human. obviously he was either given his money thru out his life with no work involved or he/she is a cronie for jd byrider/cnac. Typical for the cyberbully to talk tuff at others and downgrade them. obviously a company man since this is a complaint site and attached to consumer advocates and attorneys.

watch how he will down grade me so he will protect his lousy company.

Stand strong sarg!!! HHHOOOOAHHH!!!!!    airborne  77-84.

This Guy

AUTHOR: BCC - (United States of America)

I am not an employee at JD Byrider but i do respect what they do. If you needed to go get a car at JD Byrider oviously you dont have any pull and you shouldn't be on here bragging about how your going to shut them down whith your 200 friends (who are prolly broke too.) You are just another broke ass person that made bad decisions in their life and now need someone to bail you out. JD Byrider helps out thousands of people every year when noone else will help them with their transportation needs. Yah maybe their cars arnt the best but what do you expect if you had paid for your last 3 cars you wouldn't need to go there. Everyone hates on this place that helps people out who walk into a real dealership and get laughed off the lot. Maybe you have a friend or family member who will buy a car for you? Wait they know your a broke ass and wont lend you any money... But JD Byrider did.

PS the owner of JD Byrider (who really has pull) prolly sits next to the Governer at the Colts games in the suites and talks about how much money he is going to donate to his campain next time around.

What a Joke!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Like I said...what a joke!!!