Complaint Review: Jose Luis Arellano

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jorge — magna Utah
Jose Luis Arellano
4865 west 3500 south West valle city, Ut, 84120 West Valley city, Utah USA

Jose Luis Arellano This Guy sold me plane tickets and it was a fraud West Valley city Utah

This guy sold me 2 plane tickets for my little girls that they were traveling from Houston to Utah last summer a week before before the date I found out calling to the Airline company that there were not such tickets I went to check on the guy to see what happened and I found out that Jose Luis Arellano disappeared no before he scammed lots of people, the sad thing is that there where a group of people that sueded this guy in court before and he never showed up but he managed to get away and even continued do the same for more months after the court resolution. my girls were not able to come for the summer and thats pretty up setting because I have to wait one more Year before I have money to buy more tickets for them to come here. I filed a police report (6-25-13) but  they have not done anything or even make me a call. There is more peope like me and I still have their phone numbers because they want this guy in Jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jose-Luis-Arellano/West-Valley-city-Utah-84120/Jose-Luis-Arellano-This-Guy-sold-me-plane-tickets-and-it-was-a-fraud-West-Valley-city-Ut-1096944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jose Luis Arellano