Complaint Review: kgraphicart.com, Kellie Williams

• Updated: Fri, October 31, 2008

• Reported By:Montclair New Jersey
kgraphicart.com, Kellie Williams
kgraphicart.com Internet U.S.A.

Kellie Williams, Kgraphicart.com kgraphicart.com, Kellie Williams Took a long time to produce the worst logos I have seen and never refunded my money Internet, New Hampshire

I found Kellie Williams (Kgraphicart.com) on Ebay. She seemed nice enough and I thought she had skill. I paid her via Paypal prior to her completeing my request for logo design.

She took a long time to supply four layouts and they were just awful. I was very disappointed it looked like she put less than an hour into the whole project.
I requested a refund and she has not reponded to any of my email requests. I want my money back!

Robin
Montclair, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kgraphicartcom-Kellie-Williams/internet/Kellie-Williams-Kgraphicartcom-kgraphicartcom-Kellie-Williams-Took-a-long-time-to-prod-386630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kgraphicart.com, Kellie Williams