recommendations

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: stevie ray — shreveport Louisiana
koch trucking
424 harding st minneapolis, Minnesota USA

koch trucking I was terminated for getting a load to the reciever early.then it was put on my DAC as refusing a load. minneapolis Minnesota

i`m a ex employee of KOCH Trucking.I recieved a load from north dakota to romeoville ,ill,i was already ahead of schedule so my dispatch that name is LUKE told me if i get there early they would unload me so i hustle to get there and found out that was a lie.I got there so i wanted to rest,my dispatcher call me to tell me to drop that trailer at a drop yard and i told him i was tired and i was going to rest,besides i was early.after finally getting unloaded the dispatcher LUKE TOLD I WAS FIRED FOR REFUSING A LOAD BECAUSE I WOULD NOT DROP THAT TRAILER OFF AT A DROP YARD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/koch-trucking/minneapolis-Minnesota-55413/koch-trucking-I-was-terminated-for-getting-a-load-to-the-reciever-earlythen-it-was-put-o-1085400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on koch trucking