Gods

• Reported By: Sarah — Austin Texas
LGI HOMES
JOHN RECTOR MANOR, Texas USA

LGI HOMES LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES MANOR Texas

I got the distinct impression that the sales folks for this builder do not understand the business.  They had me do all kinds of account, including my revolving accounts before even moving to the next level.  Everytime someone speaks to you, they say the exact same thing, as if they have all been programmed to say the exact same thing.

The information and the company they use to score your credit  gives incorrect data, showing things owed that are paid off, showing things that present, that have been removed, and they keep repeating the exact same thing over and over.  Each person continues to do this, no matter what you tell them.

I was told I prequalified, and that I was sold a lot, that I had given earnest money for, which is supposed to be held, but was rapidly cleared through my bank.  Then I was told I did not qualify, to do more paying off, and do this, do that, etc., come back and try again.  I am told my ratios look good, just do this and do that.

So I do what is asked, and I go back and now my ratios don't look so good, and they are using a new credit report from the same company that give inaccurate information.  But this is all they want to look at.  Then I'm told do this, and do that, and at this point I am so frustrated, I say, no, I'm not doing another thing.  Give me my money back.

And although they willing took my money, they have the nerve to say to me, do you have a copy of the cleared check?  Why the hell would I be walking around with that?  Why do they need a copy of the cleared check, it the check didn't clear they would have been calling me... (right).

This is incredibly assinine.  So ask me if I received my money.  No!!

I now have to go to the bank, get a copy of the check that they have already cleared to show them that they have already cleared the check, in order to get my earnest money back.  Simply assinine.

I do not recommend this company to anyone who is buying a home, unless you want to get jerked around, and taken for a ride for no reason.  It is a big waste of time, and you may lose your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LGI-HOMES/MANOR-Texas-78653/LGI-HOMES-LIES-LIES-AND-MORE-LIES-MANOR-Texas-1091350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LGI HOMES