Complaint Review: Little Ripple Farm Bernadette Pupilla Garcia

30 North St. Monorville, New York USA
  • Phone: 6331-513-6159
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Little Ripple Farm Bernadette Pupilla Garcia Unscrupulous pony stealer. Liar. Con artist. Monorville New York

*Author of original report: New name, same scam.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Rebuttal

*Author of original report: Wrong city and phone number was published.

This person misrepresented herself and lied to my family.  She is a foul mouthed human being.  She presented herself as a trustworthy professional when in fact she is in business with a notorious, unscrupulous pony dealer.

She took our pony in on a one week trial.  She claims that the pony is lame which I have proof is a lie.  I agreed to let her try to sell the pony on a week to week basis but found out about her horrible reputation. No one would buy a pony from her.

After removing our special pony from her she went crazy.  Threatening to fly to my house, black ball my daughter in the horse industry, report me to USEF and a Collection Agency if I did not pay her $7800.  These charges were supposedly for 2 weeks of care.

She is a bully and works her scam very well.  I am fighting now with a Collection Agency. The harassing text messages, emails and phone calls keep coming in.  She uses abusive language and makes up things. Dilusional. Crazy behavior.

I think the worst part was when my daughter's pony was in transit she found out where he was and told us she had a Marshal and a warrant to pick him up and there was nothing I could do about it.  We really thought, like so many others she has scammed,  that we may not see our pony again.  My daughter was traumatized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Ripple-Farm-Bernadette-Pupilla-Garcia/Monorville-New-York-11949/Little-Ripple-Farm-Bernadette-Pupilla-Garcia-Unscrupulous-pony-stealer-Liar-Con-artist-1058066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Ripple Farm Bernadette Pupilla Garcia

New name, same scam.

AUTHOR: Ponymom - ()

She has tried 2 times to change the name of her farm because she thinks people are stupid.  Foxtail and Cassidy Hill are the same as Little Ripple Farm that has terrorized many unsuspecting pony lovers.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Little Ripple Farm - ()

Here at Little Ripple Farm we received the mentioned pony, which we will address as R.D to protect the client's anonymity, within the month of May. The specific reason R.D was sent to our farm was indeed for a one week trial for another rider, but on review of the pony by first the rider’s personal vet they deemed R.D not fit and refused to buy him

On notification that the pony was likely to be returned, it was then suggested and accepted by both parties that the pony would continue to stay on our property to continue to try and sell on the weekly basis, entering shows locally. A verbal contract was formed between the client and myself, and we proceeded to show and care for the pony.

The pony stayed within our stalls from the month of May, through June, and towards July. By that point we had mailed out the first month's invoice, our Bill of Care, without seeing any repayment. Then the second month came and went. All the while we showed the pony as requested, but were unable to find anyone to take it for reasons not disclosed here to protect the client’s anonymity and prevent accusations of slander.

It was in this last month that this client informs us they wish to take the pony back home on the West Coast, but we discover instead that after releasing the pony to the it was sent to another farm close by us on the East Coast to be sold outside of our circle and, by that way, allow the sale to continue without needing to include us.

At this point we were left with two months and more of unpaid bills including board, show fees, and care. Unable to recoup our losses even with a commission now, we've passed the invoice onto our collection agency.

No police were brought in at any time, and likewise there were no threats of 'seizure' from us. All that would leave us with is a pony we're not being paid to care for, and we cannot sell. All we wish is the two months (Not two weeks) worth of unpaid board and care that we are rightfully owed.

Wrong city and phone number was published.

AUTHOR: Ponymom - ()

Little Ripple Farm and Bernadette Pupilla Garcia are located in MANORVILLE, NY. Her phone number is 631-513-6159.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC