Complaint Review: lumanelle

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2014

• Reported By: Dale — Lake Munmorah Alabama
Internet USA

lumanelle lumanelle hydratelumanelle repair Tricked into membership, tricked into buying full price product, never received any product, try to cancel but still billed North Vancouver British Columbia Canada

I agreed to receive  2 free samples of skin care product, and paid $7.95USD and 5.95USD for shipping, product never arrived. When I mentioned I didn't receive they said it takes 10 days. A lady called with an Asian accent, didn't catch her name, hard to understand. Agreed to cancel membership, which I did not know I somehow agreed to because it was stated in their conditions tab, although I did not not check this as I thought I was simply trying some samples. If I didn't cancel the stupid deal, I would have been charged over $180.00 USD for 2 lots of product, because I did not realise I was a member and getting charged every month.

As it stands, they agreed to refund half of the full price, of said product, not the money previously paid for so called sample, which I never recieved. When I tried to check using the tracking number, it appeared to not register. That was before I realised they were talking about full price product, even though I kept talking about samples. So now I realise that I have been scammed, which says a lot for the product, if they have to trick you into buying it, i expect it will be crap, as well highly inflated to pay for comissions to scammers, pretending to be sales people.

I have sent another email, requesting all my money back as I did not intend to be a silly member, see how that goes, they always have the same lady ring, so at least now I know what is going on it may help, who knows. This is happening to a lot of folks no doubt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2014 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lumanelle/internet/lumanelle-lumanelle-hydratelumanelle-repair-Tricked-into-membership-tricked-into-buying-1163485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lumanelle