Complaint Review: massmarketingprogram.com

• Reported By:Washington Utah
massmarketingprogram.com
http://massmarketingprogram.com/at/ Internet U.S.A.

massmarketingprogram.com ripoff Garden City, NY Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We have over 10,000 customers who are extremely happy and satisfied customers.

Massmarkeingprogram.com appears to be a scam. I never received what I purchased from them. They do not reply to emails. Their phone number listed by "whois" is false. Other emails listed are ficticious and bounce back as non-deliverable.

I purchased their web based airfare incentive program to boost sales at my website. I was supposed to get a URL to send my customers to, where they get their airfare ticket. I was billed, and will continue to be billed monthly if my credit card company does not help me. I never received my web based incentive program.

Additionally, I signed up as an affiliate, and was supposed to get 'filthy rich' as their site claims. I was my own first customer. But when I went to check my stats, no sales are reported, not even my own purchase!

Please be careful with these people! They operate a very flashy and enticing site, but do not deliver, and do not respond.

S
Washington, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2003 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/massmarketingprogramcom/internet/massmarketingprogramcom-ripoff-Garden-City-NY-Internet-41034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on massmarketingprogram.com

AUTHOR: Allan Parker - (U.S.A.)

As explained on our contact page, it takes up to 2 business days to respond. But we respond to every single email we get.

We do not publish a fictitious email or phone number on our site. That would be absurd.

We also state the obvious which is that we do not pay you a commission for referring yourself. Doing so would undermine the whole concept of an affiliate program.

If we paid a commission for referring yourself, everyone would sign up as an affiliate before purchasing and not one affiliate would make any money.